As you guys may know, I signed up with Her World’s new Beauty Club a few months ago, when there was a pop-up store at ION in February. Everyone who signed up stood to win a Beauty Bag worth >$200, so when I received a letter in the mail from Her World, I was ecstatic!! It definitely made my day after getting home from work 🙂
What’s in the bag:
- Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment, ~$20
- Bioré Marshmallow Whip Foaming Wash, $13.90
- Gatsby Oil Clear Sheet, $3.90
- Laneige BB Cushion (Pore Control), $59
- VDL Lumilayer Primer, ~$9.60
- Clio Kill Cover Pro Artist Liquid Concealer, $20.90
- Browhaus HD Mascara, $17.90
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, $36
- Asience Intensive Treatment Oil, $14.90
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O, ~$10.80
- The Body Shop Body Butter, ~$7.80
…Which adds up to a grand total of…
Whoa!! That’s a lot :O I really love how the Her World editors curated this bag – this is truly filled with well-designed products, and tailored for the Singapore weather. I’m saying this because I /have/ tried a number of these products (or similar ones) beforehand, and they really are great for me.
- I’ve tried the Fresh lip balm before – tinted lip balms are the best here. Because the weather is so hot, my lips get chapped really easily, so some colour and balm together is the best for fixing up dry lips!
- The Bioré face wash was actually my HG foaming wash for years, before I discovered Asian Beauty. It’s not that I don’t like it anymore, but just that I’ve started to try the Hada Labo one instead now!
- The Laneige Pore Control cushion is mattifying, and does a great job at oil control in our humid weather 🙂
- As you guys already know, I have the Clio pot concealer and love it! It’s really a pity that they chose #05 Sand to distribute in the beauty bags though – it’s WAAAAY too dark for me (it’s like, NC30?), so I won’t be able to keep this 😦
- I actually have a bottle of the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, and it really does live up to its hype – it does a very good job at hydrating my face, even with my leaning-to-dry skin! My only issue is that this line is quite… heavily scented.
- Bioderma’s micellar cleansing water is, as I understand, fairly similar to the Bifesta one. Micellar water is much lighter on my skin as compared to typical oil-based makeup removers!
Thank you Her World Beauty Club team for the generous gift 🙂 You can sign up for the Beauty Club here: www.herworldplus.com/beautyclub